Social Media Manager
108 W 39th St New York, NY New York
Title: Social Media Manager
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Well-known Consumer BrandResponsibilities
- Develop overarching social strategy, in line with content/marketing team’s vision, entailing competitive research, platform determination, audience identification, messaging.
- Define metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of social efforts across channels, continuously improve performance through analysis and insights.
- Increase social media engagement, channel growth, and traffic from social channels to blog/site on all organic contentManage/mentor social media manager.
- Bring expertise on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat + work with emerging platforms, monitor and implement social media trends.
- Serve as cross-functional partner to PR, Brand Marketing, Creative, and Product teams so that our social strategy is in alignment with other team goals/KPIs.
- Develop social programs/campaigns and partnerships that promote Freshly’s core values and engage followers around them.
- Help define influencer marketing strategy with Head of Content and PR.
- Think visually, work closely with the video production team to create and optimize content for social.
- 4+ years of experience in social media strategy, either agency-side or internally
- At least 3 years experience in a dedicated social media role
- Experience in management and working in a cross-functional organization
- BS/BA degree in Communications, or equivalent
- Keen understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, YouTube
- An understanding of engaging storytelling on each social channel.
- Experience working with social insights tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Twitter Insights, SproutSocial, Snaplytics, Iconosquare, Buzzsumo or similar tools.
- Detail-oriented, team player with creative problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility + time management: ability to multitask, prioritize workload and take responsibility for deadlines.
- Startup experience is a plus!