Social Media Manager
108 W. 39th Street New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company Description: Leading PR company specializing in hospitality and real estate
Location: New York, NY
- Write highly creative, engaging and insight-driven copy for social media platforms and prepare monthly content calendars
- Capture and assist in the production of high-quality social media images and videos
- Schedule and publish organic social content on client’s social channels
- Work with Real Estate clients to create an organic social media strategy (at times, paid social) in collaboration with the client’s marketing team.
- Create analytics reports that capture key metrics, takeaways and optimization strategies
- Set up client social accounts – securing handles, drafting bios and selecting avatars
- Monitor social platforms for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client – engaging in community management in real-time.
- Identify, solicit and manage Influencers for client campaigns and initiatives
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes reading blogs, news, and listening to podcasts.
- Monitor and proactively research industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to continuously push our social media efforts forward with speed and efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of proven work experience in the field of Social Media
- Familiarity and experience using content publishing and social media analytics tools.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
- An eye for detail and a great grasp of high-end brand aesthetics
- Has knowledge and passion for New York City real estate, hotels and architecture.
- Enjoys pop culture and staying in-the-know on current stories and happenings.
- Does not have a fear of heights as they’ll regularly attend construction site tours.