Social Media Manager
100 Main St Los Angelese, CA 90001
Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Direct to Consumer Start Up
Location: Greater LA area
Duration: Full Time/Perm
Our client, an Inc Magazine top 25 startup, is seeking a Social Media Manager to join their LA based digital marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of Social Media management experience including platform management (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.), analyzing KPIS, and increasing engagement.
- Be responsible for growing social media followers and engagement levels for 3 brand’s accounts
- Build social reach and engagement on social accounts (Facebook/ Instagram/ Pinterest). Create content calendar effectively leveraging content across platforms.
- Post to and monitor a range of owned social media accounts
- Manage influencer re-posts. Manage pipeline of high-quality posts
- Create IG stories for both accounts
- Develop search-friendly headlines and social-friendly copy for IG and other platforms
- Spot social media trends, including new platforms and changes to existing ones, influencer trends, etc
- Monitor metrics, track social best practices and optimize strategy
- Regularly compile analytics for social initiatives
- Learn from and contribute to a collaborative team
- 3+ years’ experience in social media and community management
- Ability to manage multiple brands
- Outgoing personality, great time-management skills and great attention to detail
- Experience with analytics and reporting