Social Media Manager
Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA 90210
Title: Social Media Manager
Company: DTC consumer brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Create the social media content and influencer strategy for the brand
- Develop, plan and execute content strategy for all primary social channels
- Create and maintain social content calendars with social grid layouts and campaign messaging across all platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing and internal teams
- Define KPIs, measure ad campaigns effectiveness, engagement and funnel
- Responsible for monthly reporting using social media tools to track KPI's
- Oversee influencer relationships and programs, managing relationships, and partnering with the PR team for influencer activities
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team & effectively engage with the audiences across social platforms, driving audience growth
- Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms covering growth, engagement, new followers and top creative.
- Develop strategies to support product launches
- Help strategize, coordinate and execute all paid social campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or applicable field required.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging channels
- Proven ability to grow social media accounts
- Knowledgable about social media marketing: experience running social media campaigns
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies to meet department goals within budget and established timelines - Proven track record with project management and meeting timelines
- Excellent communication skills (phone, e-mail and presentations)
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing requirements and technologies
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat), Facebook advertising & analytics