Social Media Manager
X Los Angeles, CA 90232
Title of Job: Social Media Manager
Company Description: Well-known fashion brand
Location: Los Angeles, California
- Generate original and innovative content strategy for social channels, based on business needs, trends, consumer insights and analytics
- Oversee creation of high quality content and outsource where needed.
- Create style guide for social channels, integrating key KPI’s and user behavior
- Oversee the social content calendar across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other emerging channels.
- Passion and dedication to developing innovative, compelling and engaging creative across social photography, video, and copy assets. High taste level and an eye for the brand aesthetic.
- Deep understanding of social media analytics and ability to translate data and performance in to optimize content.
- Implement new tactics to engage with followers, including but not limited to, contests, crowdsourcing, maximizing user generated content and leveraging influencers and advocates.
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Digital Marketing to shape influencer strategy and marketing messages on owned social platforms
- Act as brand’s social media reporter, learning about upcoming, social media-worthy events, product launches, news, promotions, and field activity so that they can be integrated into the social media content calendar.
- Manage Social Media Assistant in LA and work closely with Social Media Exec based in head office in the UK
- Demonstrate a 24/7 approach to responsibilities
- Deep knowledge of social media -- native to the space.
- Driven to balance smart strategy and beautiful content: constantly leveraging data and analysis to optimize and create the most compelling communications.
- High visual and creative aesthetic filters - can inspire and develop strong creative content that contributes to brand love.
- Strong ability to interpret and translate global brand strategies and equity - as well as fashion trends - into daily social media content.
- Ability to navigate among multiple partners, platforms and communities to ensure strategies/goals are understood and met.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Pop culture savvy to identify trends and key influencers that we can target within our social media outreach.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Experience producing video content a plus.
- 5+ years of relative experience.