Social Media Manager
xx Burbank, CA 91501
Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Burbank, California
- Develop social media strategies that expand brand awareness, drive customer growth and ultimately increase conversion.
- Expand interest across the brands’ owned social channels by attracting new followers and transforming current followers into brand advocates.
- Drive meaningful fan engagement across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and emerging social channels, such as TikTok.
- Devise unique and creative social media campaigns to drive value while aligning with the brand voice (of each brand).
- Conduct outreach and develop partnerships with like-minded brands to drive customer acquisition while engaging the owned community.
- Oversee and manage planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms.
- Set campaign goals, analyze overall effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas of improvement.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure goals are aligned.
- Manage, coach and lead social media team.
- Manage budgets and allocation of funds across social channels while closely monitoring and driving return on investment.
- Partner with Influencer Marketing team on activations.
- Use social listening strategically as an analytics tool for discovery of “always on” Influencers.
- Educate cross functional teams on best social media practices
- Continuously stay abreast of new and emerging social medial trends, actively share new insights and apply to strategic initiatives.
- At least 6+ years working in social or digital media.
- Experience leading social media campaigns and content development.
- Experience within health and wellness, beauty or apparel industry social media management experience required.
- Deep understanding of social media metrics.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Keen understanding of the Influencer and Brand Ambassador space
- Proven ability to plan and organize major digital and social media marketing programs.
- Strong communication skills; external, internal collaboration and negotiation.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Fluent in best practices’ social media management and social listening tools