Job: Social Media Coordinator
Looking for a creative and ambitious individual to join the business as a Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for the social accounts, implementing online marketing strategies through social media accounts including Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter.
In your functions you will:
- Work directly with the Chief Creative Officer to help plan and implement online coverage that drives engagement and traffic across social media, search engine optimisation and PR.
- Create a dedicated strategy leveraging the company's assets to significantly grow the social media following.
- Write and proof-read content, including but not limited to social media posts and blog articles.
- Help to increase engagement rates and maximise ROI.
- Administrate press trips during Fashion weeks, and leverage events and photo opportunities within the CCO calendar.
- Attend key events (including after work hours) and ensure strong coverage.
Required experience and skills:
- You must have a passion for all things social.
- Experience in shooting imagery on mobile with a good composition and style.
- Social Media channel management and content creation experience, ideally within a commercial and/or fashion environment.
- Applicants must have exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience of fashion and/or the modelling industry.
- Experience of copy writing and proof reading.
- Experience of working with key fashion talents.
- Experience of working with Photoshop or similar program.