Title: Social Media Assistant/ Community Manager
Company: Global entertainment marketing agency
- Management of the agency's core social platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Familiar with development concepts like vertical video, Boomerangs, etc.
- Proven ability to interpret a brand voice in order to develop a social media strategy and content
- Mid-to-Minimal photo and video editing, as well as understanding/experience relevant editing applications and software
- Research, interview and write long-form articles from our voice for online distribution
- Identify opportunities for agency to get involved with on social; trends, conversations, etc.
- Identification of influencers and talent by leveraging social analytics platforms
- Briefing influencers on campaign messaging; clear and engaging communicator who enjoys speaking with new people
- 1-2 years’ experience agency working experience OR 1-2 years’ experience managing a brand’s social media (INTERNSHIPS COUNT)
- Expert in PowerPoint aesthetics
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite or similar editing software is a plus
- Strong communication skills; written, spoken, presentation, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Bachelors degree