Title of Job: Manager Social Media & Influencer Strategy
Company Description: Rapidly growing fashion brand with a strong e-commerce and retail presence
- Set clear objectives through a social media plan focusing on brand awareness, customer retention, site traffic, promoting sales and propelling the brand
- Identify and cultivate brand ambassadors
- Maintain compelling and consistent visual branding across all social channels in unity with site content
- Increase likes, improve engagement and generate leads
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users socially while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and cultivate brand ambassadors
- Identify opportunities for cross-promotions and help execute partnership terms and criteria
- Engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers
- Communicate the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s hyper-connected buyers
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and compelling content
- Contribute to monthly marketing calendar meetings to implement the social media editorial calendar
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Monitor effective benchmarks and best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns
- 4-5 years of experience in social media and influencer strategy.
- Proven results in transforming a company's social accounts.
- Entreprenuerial spirit.
- Strong relationships with influencers.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field