San Francisco, California 94103
Title: Site Merchandiser
Location: San Francisco, CA
Particular focus will be on Product Detail Pages and site analysis (category performance, web analytics reporting, customer reviews) and the development of compelling product sorts that support the seasonal Marketing & Promotional strategies. The Site Merchandiser, is the owner of the site experience from a product sort and navigation perspective, including site merchandise hierarchy, copy and fit communication, promotional execution (relating to the product experience), and the development and execution of the marketing story-telling from site framework meeting to the site experience.
- Continually analyze, execute, and provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product page content.
- Develop seasonal site strategy based on brand direction, incoming product assortment, internal learnings, and competitive research.
- Act as an active participant in the alignment of site navigation, product photography, marketing, and copy strategies.
- Keep cross-functional partners informed on category and navigation performance, using site analytics and customer feedback to advise development of the website and its content.
- Lead divisional site review meetings with cross-functional teams, providing preview of upcoming launches, communicating strategy shifts, and leading discussion around site best practices.
- Attend weekly meetings to ensure clarity on the execution of online promotions as well as site and e-mail marketing, and to understand financial results and identify product sort or navigation opportunities.
- BA or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of merchandising, retail buying, e-commerce
- Adaptable to diverse audiences, environments, and situations