. Columbus, OH 43215
Company Description: emerging lifestyle DTC/e-commerce brand
Location: Columbus, OH
- Partner with Product, Content, and Creative to plan the website content for each season factoring in key customer messages, our merchandise strategy, and content initiatives.
- Oversee the daily management of site content including: homepage assets, category pages, curated shops, site banners, and landing pages.
- Ensure customers are able to find what they are looking for effortlessly through site navigation and site search, suggest areas for optimization.
- Innovate new storytelling concepts to better serve up inspiration and cross-sell on homepage and category pages (ex. Shop the Look, Buyers Picks, etc.).
- Analyze and report on quantitative and qualitative insights – e-commerce metrics, trends, market landscape, and make them actionable.
- Contribute to the experimentation and UX feature roadmap.
- Implement site merchandising A/B testing to increase site conversion.
- Oversee the site's email sign up flow.
- Oversee SEO optimization projects throughout the site.
- Improve and develop processes for working internally to execute website vision, cross-functional alignment, and communication efficiency.
- Project manage, enable and disable site sales and promotions, such as Seasonal Sales and Cyber Week.
- Work with CRM and Tech on bringing segmentation and personalization strategies to life.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Min. of 3-5+ years of e-commerce merchandising and/or digital marketing experience working within the apparel + accessories space.
- Very organized; project management experience a plus!
- Able to turn data into actionable insights.
- Strong analytical skills with creative tendencies.
- A deep understanding and interest in the brand's customer demographic.
- Willingness to work unpredictable and sometimes long hours during peak season.
- Brings solutions and a good attitude to problems.
Compensation Package + Perks:
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Excellent Health Insurance Plans
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Remote WFH Flexibility
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Products + Discounts
- Excellent Corporate Culture