Job Title: Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
- Sort incoming International and Domestic parcels and deliver to each department.
- Prepare shipping labels and commercial invoices and track incoming and outbound parcels
- Arrange for third party pick-up and call tags with the carriers.
- Ensure that all mail room equipment is in good working order i.e., Fedex and UPS computers, scales, label printers and mail machine
- Stamp and deliver to post office all outbound U.S. mail.
- Maintain inventory of all mail room supplies i.e., labels, ink cartridges, corrugated boxes and mailing envelopes.
- Cover reception desk from 8:30 am – 10:00 am and 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm.
- High school graduate
- Minimum of 2 years Office Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.