Title of Job: Shift Leader
Company Description: High End Restaurant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Schedule: Full time availability. Days/nights/ and weekends (Friday – Monday is a must)
- You will provide daily working supervision of team members to ensure the company’s standards are maintained and continually improved
- Act as the liaison between the associates and management regarding customer satisfaction
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates effectively with Store Manager
- Assists with new team member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Provides feedback to store manager on team member performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service .
- Discovers and responds to customer needs. Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food handling and food safety experience including food hygiene and health & safety certificates where required by local legislation.
- 2+ year’s prior professional experience in retail/ restaurant environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team with professional maturity.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize tasks in a high volume environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work standing for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be available to work day, nights, weekends, and holiday hours.
Salary: Commensurate upon experience