Senior Systems Administrator
1037 Warner Drive Culver City, CA 10022
Location: Vernon, CA
Company: Retail Brand
- Administer, manage and maintain the end-user computing systems and GSuite ecosystem
- Lead the team of system administrators, providing administration oversight for day-to-day activities with 3rd party tools that integrate with GSuite.
- Communicate with Google product managers and strategists, Google tech support, outsourced vendor teams to evaluate and recommend new GSuite features/ enhancements.
- Manage and administer Google/Windows/Apple environments, enterprise Mobile App Store, device enrollments and resolve complex mobile OS specific issues.
- Lead and facilitate enterprise rollout of custom solutions that integrate functionality and work productivity.
- Partner with other business functions to evaluate, prioritize and resolve new issues & problem scenarios.
- Take ownership of the overall GSuite account management process integrated with enterprise SSO. Develop new system processes and improve existing ones for efficient GSuite
account lifecycle management
- Partner cross functionally with IT Security & Audit to enforce strict cross platform security and audit control
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent education and experience.
- 10+ years related experience in managing email systems and back end systems
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a Google Admin
- 5+ years of experience as Systems Administration for Windows-based systems, Apple and integrated systems.