Senior Supply Chain Planner
108 W 39th st New York, NY 10018
Title: Senior Supply Chain Planner
Company: Beauty Company
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and Head of Demand Planning to translate demand forecast into material requirements, generate purchase order lists, track order status, ensure on time delivery of components and finished goods, and manage work in process inventory at our vendors and warehouse.
- Cost engineering of core products to ensure we are optimizing margin
- Holding supplier partners tightly accountable to hitting KPI’s and key deliverables
- Quarterback key product launches and restocks of our core products
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Planning to develop tier system for SKUs to maximize market opportunity
- Collaborate with our Transportation and Product Development teams to reduce overall freight costs and the number of expedited shipments
- Evaluate the number of partners that we currently work with throughout the supply chain & make recommendations to drive efficiency (cost, time, scale, turnkey vs directed buy, etc.)
- Create and implement internal tools for managing supplier programs and projects in flight
- Experience in beauty strongly recommended.
- Advanced excel user (pivot & lookup) with strong attention to detail & excellent data entry skills.
- Self-starter & effective communicator with ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- High sense of urgency and able to effectively manage multiple priorities.