Senior Store Manager
X Edmonton, Alberta T5T 4J2
- Achieve or exceed Store sales and productivity standards
- Ensure highest level of customer service
- Build a personal clientele base by acquiring new customers, maintaining existing customers, and retaining loyal clients
- Communicate with personal clientele through phone or mail in regards to in-store events, new merchandise arrivals, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
- Attend all product knowledge sessions to gain knowledge merchandise and become an expert.
- Educate customers on specific product features and benefits on various types of merchandise
- Resolve all customer service issues and partner with the GM with issues outside of company policies
- Perform operational duties such as visual merchandising, maintaining store cleanliness, replenishing stock, and other related activities
- Recommend, select, and assist with locating or obtaining merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Handle all POS transactions accurately; sales, refunds and exchanges
- Must have experience managing a store volume of $20MM or higher.
- Minimum 4 years experience at a Store Manager level
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, exceeding quota
- Passion for training and team development