Senior Staff Accountant
. McLean, VA 22043
Company Description: digital solutions tech startup
Location: McLean, VA
- Responsible for billing, receivables, customer relations, and collections.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closings and financial statement preparation.
- Lead data integrity validation for billing information with the Staff Accountant.
- Respond to customer inquiries and information requests.
- Assist with audits, accounting system implementations, and other various projects.
- Prepare and issue monthly comprehensive reports.
- Support team growth through mentorship.
- Contributes to the Finance Dept.'s standard of being a top-rate service department.
Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Min. 5+ years experience in accounting, ideally in a lead or senior-level position.
- Experience with NetSuite's Accounting system preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Stock Equity Opportunities
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan + Matching %
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays