Senior Social Media Manager
Manhattan New York, NY 10018
Title: Senior Social Media Manager
Company: Beauty Brand
- Develop, plan and execute Content Strategy for all primary brand social channels – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, as well as key international platforms.
- Develop content calendars for all social for the U.S., oversee international markets.
- Responsible for developing standards and best practices within Social
- Post and monitor social community, and engage with core consumer.
- Drive audience growth through effective engagements, and cultivate audiences across social platforms.
- Monitor and apply learnings for continuous development of global platforms
- Work with Design team to develop assets for social platforms.
- Leverage & facilitate User Generated Content in digital marketing strategies.
- Develop strategies to support product launches and to increase conversions around editorial calendar/brand stories.
- Manage communication for global brand content and campaign assets to ensure cross-functional feedback for key launches.
- Work cross-functionally with Digital, Marketing, Education and Design teams to execute strategy for Social (brand building, messaging, social to deliver content for new launches and seasonal animations).
- Responsible for managing digital ad buys on social platforms.
- Oversee social ad campaigns for US & International markets, manage digital agencies, and ensure KPI targets are met.
- Define KPIs, measure efficacy of ad campaigns, engagement and funnel.
- Create monthly reports (KPI tracking).
- Manage influencer relationships and programs, coordinate with PR for influencer sponsorship events.
- Manage, grow and support direct reports and interns.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ professional experience in Social Media.
- College Degree in communications, marketing, PR, and/or related fields.
- Thorough understanding of social media marketing.
- Proficient with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube.
- Demonstrated experience managing paid social campaigns.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Suite, Facebook Advertising & Analytics, Sysomos (or similar platforms).
- Strong skills in communication & presentation.
- Strong skills in copy-writing.
- Experience with in-house creative teams or collaborating with external partners.
- Beauty industry experience is a PLUS.