Senior Regional Training Manager
117 NE 1st Ave Miami, FL 33132
Title: Senior Regional Training Manager
Company: Luxury skincare brand
- Plans, executes, and follows up training sessions in Focus Markets. Submits reports on trainings done for travel retail and local market.
- Develops, curates, prints and distributes Spanish language Training Material for travel retail and local market.
- Manages training budget for travel retail and local market.
- Art of Perfection: support TR Retail Managers and Local Market Brand Managers in Focus Markets analyze AoP results to develop strategies to improve sales and performance for travel retail and local market.
- Leads LATAM Distributors Trainers: provides guidelines, follows up and gives feedback on proper local implementation.
- Collaborates in the LM Distributor Meetings and TR Regional Meetings + BA Conventions for travel retail and local market.
- Work with Global Education Team to meet global initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Must be flexible and able to travel for a majority of the job
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills
- Experience in developing and delivering educational programs
- Luxury beauty experience preferred