Senior Regional Training Manager
Miami, Florida 33133
Title: Senior Regional Training Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Company: Luxury Skincare Brand
Luxury Skincare/Cosmetics brand is seeking a Regional Training Manager to oversee and run all training operations and programs, with focus on Mexico, Argentina Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, and Brazil market.
- Plans, executes, and follows up training sessions in Focus Markets. Submits reports on trainings done for travel retail and local market.
- Develops, curates, prints and distributes Spanish language Training Material for travel retail and local market.
- Manages training budget for travel retail and local market.
- Art of Perfection: support TR Retail Managers and Local Market Brand Managers in Focus Markets analyze AoP results to develop strategies to improve sales and performance for travel retail and local market.
- Manages and develops the outreach of iPad project for travel retail and local market.
- Leads LATAM Distributors Trainers: provides guidelines, follows up and gives feedback on proper local implementation. Delivers TTT Spanish (only region to do it). Local market only.
- Conducts events (PR, consumer) in Focus Local Markets. Local market only.
- Attends TR Retail Meetings, General Marketing Meetings, Education Summits, and Train the Trainers in NY (2) for travel retail and local market.
- Collaborates in the LM Distributor Meetings and TR Regional Meetings + BA Conventions for travel retail and local market.
- Work with Global Education Team to meet global initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Has a good understanding of the business: KPIs, sell in / sell out, distribution, etc.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish required
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience
- Self-motivated and strong leadership skills
- Friendly disposition; excellent people skills; entertaining personality
- Must work well autonomously
- Experience in developing and delivering educational programs
- Luxury beauty experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong selling ability
- Innovative thinker and able to solve problems independently
- Technical and computer skill savvy
- Must be flexible, open to change and extensive travel – approximately – 70%
- Available to start immediately