Title of Job: Senior Recruiter
Company Description: Global luxury accessories company
The Senior Recruiter provides a consultative recruitment approach; driving consistent communication with hiring teams, providing market analysis, executing creative sourcing techniques, candidate assessment, and other talent related activities. Primary responsibilities include managing the full-lifecycle recruitment process and strategies for the Corporate and/or North America Retail Brands, partnering closely with both internal clients and the external candidate population.
- Builds and maintains proactive partnerships with all internal and external client groups in order to understand the business needs, staffing needs and issues, and offers solutions through creative and effective sourcing resources and tools.
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to proactively search for a diverse pool of candidates using various recruiting methods to include cold-calling, networking/relationship building, social networking sites, and internet.
- Participates in weekly strategy meetings with hiring managers and provides consultative approach on talent. Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on hiring techniques and legal issues regarding hiring practices.
- Develops and maintains a network and pipeline of talent.
- Presents to Hiring Managers, and works as liaison between candidates, Hiring Managers and HR business partners providing guidance through the interview, offer, and hiring process.
- Gathers competitive intelligence, industry trends, and labor market conditions and creates search strategies based on findings.
- Implements and enforces consistency with recruiting policies and procedures.
- Successfully manages and tracks assigned postings, prioritizes and closes searches against a timeline according to established benchmarks and metrics.
- Partners with Talent Management to identify and manage internal key talent to increase internal mobility company-wide.
- Generates reports and data for special projects, new proposals and general corporate information.
- Leads special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years experience or relevant industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures
- Experience recruiting in a Technical/Retail/Information Technology and/or Marketing fields
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and both oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to follow processes, comply with regulations
- Relationship building skills with ability to take initiative, prioritize, influence, negotiate and partner effectively with individuals and all levels of the organization
- Experience with change management and the ability to be flexible in work style and responsibility
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to report and understand data
- Ability to source candidates through a variety of networks and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, persuasion and attention to detail
- Self-confident, self-motivated and highly-organized with sense of personal accountability – ability to prioritize
- Ability to deal with ever-changing organizational situations and anticipate/forecast customer demand across the business
- Self-motivated and results driven with the ability to influence others
- Ability to deliver a consistent, high-level customer service experience
- High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ability to sell, negotiate, and close candidates
- Experience with automated applicant tracking tools, MS Word, Excel and Outlook