Title of Job: Senior Recruiter
Company Description: Global accessories company
- Builds and maintains proactive partnerships with all internal and external client groups in order to understand the business needs, staffing needs and issues,
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to proactively search for a diverse pool of candidates
- Participates in weekly strategy meetings with hiring managers and provides consultative approach on talent.
- Develops and maintains a network and pipeline of talent.
- Presents to Hiring Managers, and works as liaison between candidates, Hiring Managers and HR business partners providing guidance through the interview, offer, and hiring process.
- Gathers competitive intelligence, industry trends, and labor market conditions and creates search strategies based on findings.
- Partners with Talent Management to identify and manage internal key talent to increase internal mobility company-wide.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years experience or relevant industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures
- Experience recruiting in a Technical/Retail/Information Technology and/or Marketing fields
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
- Ability to sell, negotiate, and close candidates
- Experience with automated applicant tracking tools, MS Word, Excel and Outlook