Senior Recruiter (Technical)
1 West 37th Street New York, NY 10018
Title of Job: Senior Recruiter (Technical)
Location: New York, NY
Company Description: Global leader in the accessories industry
The Senior Recruiter will act as a key recruitment business partner for key technical & general positions within all business units forcorporate & operations groups. The position is a combination of; active recruitment, leading recruitment support for all positions and active day-to-day partnerships with local & international leaders.
The Sr. Recruiter manages the full-lifecycle recruitment process on technical positions across corporate & operations, working with the Talent Acquisition team on strategic initiatives to improve performance of the department.
- Partner with HR & Business Leaders to own the recruitment program for the designated technical positions within the business
- Builds and maintains proactive partnerships with internal and external clients in order to understand business and staffing needs.
- Participates in weekly strategy meetings with HR leaders & hiring managers, providing a consultative approach on talent.
- Generates reports and data, new proposals and general corporate information.
- Adhere to and execute against the Talent Acquisition KPI’s.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on hiring techniques and legal issues regarding hiring practices.
- Presents to Hiring Managers, and works as liaison between candidates, Hiring Managers and HR business partners providing guidance through the interview, offer, and hiring process.
- Gathers competitive intelligence, industry trends, and labor market conditions to create search strategies.
- Assists in mentoring and guiding Recruiters on best practices and procedures.
- Has an active voice in promoting change and innovative ideas to drive the department forward.
- Lead small project teams, and volunteer for stretch assignments to expand working knowledge within, and outside of sourcing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ recruitment industry experience with focus on technical corporate & operations hiring (examples Technology, Engineers, eCommerce, Data Analytics)
- Experience in Agency & in-house environments
- Deep knowledge and experience of candidate Sourcing tools & techniques
- Expert knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures
- Demonstrated commercial acumen; deep understanding of corporate business functions
- History of influencing senior leadership within HR & Business
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and both oral and written communication skills
- High energy, and has relationship building skills with
- Ability to prioritize, influence, negotiate and partner cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to report and understand data.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership and influencing changes within a large organization.
- Experience within a large complex consumer related organization with international infrastructure or hierarchy