Senior Project Manager/ Scrum Master
108 w 39 New York, NY 10022
Title: Senior Project Manager/ Scrum Master
Company: Large CPG Brand
Contract Duration: 2+ years
• Develop project timelines and track project progress
• Identify and address critical path or road block issues and develop mitigation plans accordingly.
• Identify key integration points to ensure collaboration across multiple activities or capabilities.
• Update and maintain project database.
• Maintain a detailed working knowledge of policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with project team members to plan and execute projects according to those policies and procedures.
• Communicate project status to the team
• Routine communication includes: project meeting minutes, performance-to-project plan, project risks and other project status or details as needed.
• Communicate across all levels as you coordinate scheduling, communications and planning with project team, stakeholders, and external vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• A minimum of 7-9 years’ experience.
• Certified Scrum Master is requirement.
• Previous experience within consumer products, pharma, or medical devices preferred.
• Project management training and excellent planning and project management skills preferred.
• Project management certification a plus but not required.
• Strong experience using Microsoft Project required.