108 W 39th St NY, New York 11018
Title: Senior Planner
Company Description: Large iconic lifestyle brand
Location: NY, NY
- MS Office – including Excel & MS Outlook
- Understanding of fashion retail marketing and graphic production
- Strategic, with ability to represent marketing POV to influence outcomes
- Strong presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility; able to accommodate shifting priorities
· Manage the OTB aspect of the business preparing forecasts and evaluating performance. Protect interests while maximizing profitability and minimizing liabilities. Create business plans in accordance with the divisional and corporate goals.
· Manage OTB worksheets, present at monthly business meetings and provide information and strategic initiatives to upper management
· Analyze & communicate by door sales and competitive results
· Set up pre order and supporting market documents
· Partner with Merchandising to formulate pre-season sales/GM/Inventory Flow Objectives that tie to the topline benchmark metrics and present strategies to upper management
· Meet with cross functional teams to manage the day-to-day business from a pricing/ promotion and inventory/sales/GM perspective as well as make recommendations on strategies to improve the business.
· Review data outside of the scope of immediate duties to understand the bigger picture
· Analyze and prepare hindsight documents to measure past performance to inform future planning & buys