New York City New York City, New York 10010
Title: Senior Merchandiser
Company: Global apparel company with luxury menswear focus is seeking a Senior Merchandiser with 5+ years experience.
Location: New York, NY
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AREAS:
- Manage the merchandising of assigned men’s lines; responsible for managing the budget of these lines.
- Research and analyze market trends and identify trends to help drive sales with target customers.
- Act as a liaison between merchandising, sales, design and production/product development.
- Uphold key dates for design and production calendar to ensure timely completion of sales samples and line openings.
- Communicates with all licensors for approval.
- Plans and places orders for sample lines.
- Creates and produces sales line books.
- Creates and produces swatch cards for sample lines and basics swatch cards for customers.
- Monitors and processes sample receipts and invoices.
- Prepares preliminary costing data
- Prepares lines for sale.
- Bachelor’s degree in merchandising or business, or related field.
- MUST have mens apparel experience.
- 5+ years’ merchandising experience (wholesale preferred).