Senior Manager/Director of US Marketing
8431 Melrose Place Los Angeles, CA 90069
Title: Senior Manager/Director of US Marketing
Company: Fashion Ecommerce Site
Location: Los Angeles
- Work with multi-million dollar budgets, making sure all activities are executed w/in budget
Digital content + performance marketing
- Defining an effective strategy and roadmap
- Content distribution schedule adhered to
- Producing engaging content across all channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of content and digital marketing activities.
- Understanding of digital performance metrics ( PPC, Paid social, Affilaites, Retargeting)
- Contribute to the development of the overarching social media strategy and deepening engagement for US/NA
- Continually monitor performance and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
PR and experiential events
- Supporting events including influencer activations such as pop-up stores, brand ambassador collaborations and influencer road trip, offline PR and launch events, broadcast opportunities, etc
- Support team with external agency support.
Team management and leadership
- Leadership and development of small, fast paced US marketing team encompassing
- Leading regular team meetings, 1-2-1s, and channel reviews.
- Setting Team and individual objectives and conducting annual performance reviews.
Skills, experience and interests
- Must have significant experience in managing multiple million $ marketing budgets
- Worked for a volume based e commerce retailer and understand scale of a .com organisation.
- Have a full understanding of the marketing mix and levers to drive commercial success
- Analytical skills to develop reports and drive strategic decisions for US business
- Deep understanding of all major social platforms.