Senior Manager Copywriter
California San Francisco, CA 94112
Job Title: Senior Manager Copy-writing
Company: Leading Luxury Consignment Company
Location: Brisbane, CA
Reporting directly to the Associate Director, Copywriting, this role will interact with employees at all levels across the company and will be a key member of the team
- Leading the large Copywriting team focused on managing the intake of luxury goods
- Managing, developing and inspiring a large team
- Establish individual performance metrics for each employee and develop action plans to help further employee’s progression and development.
- Provide positive and inspirational leadership through strong mentorship.
- Coordinate the activities of Fashion Copywriting, and ancillary departments.
- Build a productive team that is second to none.
- Partner with leadership across the business to ensure that production goals are met on a regular basis.
- 5+ years of experience managing a large team of diverse employees, preferably a non-exempt workforce. Experience in workforce planning and scheduling is required.
- Fascination for and understanding of operations and managing growth in an online marketplace and the e-commerce industry.
- Strong knowledge of luxury fashion – top designers, current styles, fabrics, silhouettes, garment construction, etc. highly preferred.
- Strong leadership abilities