Senior Influencer Marketing Coordinator
. Los Angeles, CA 90069
Title: Senior Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Company Description: Fast Fashion E-Commerce Apparel Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
*Reports to: Influencer Marketing Manager
- Drive brand awareness and traffic to social media sites such as Instagram to increase follows.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of influencer marketing activities for the U.S. market.
- Execute campaigns against set budgets delivering MoM growth across key success metrics.
- Contact and build new relationships with influencers and agencies both paid and unpaid.
- Develop innovative, creative, and unique approaches to influencer marketing beyond posts and stories.
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on results (posts, reach, new followers, traffic, sales, etc.).
- Use social listening tools to find new opportunities for growth e.g. new platforms, brand partners that engage our community, etc.
- Support digital team with delivering creative assets for social advertising campaigns.
- Completed Bachelor's in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, Fashion Merchandising, or another related field.
- Proven marketing experience in-house or on the agency-side ideally across influencer marketing within fashion.
- An understanding of the role that social influencers can play in promoting and driving commercial value for brands.
- Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Pinterest, blogs, etc.
- Passion for social media and digital marketing in general and an interest in fashion and culture, especially music.
- Strong communication skills as this role involves liaising with colleagues, influencers, and management teams across territories, so strong written and verbal skills are required.
- Great time management skills, attention-to-detail, and ability to stay on top of deadlines.
- High level of computer literacy, including the ability to research online.
- Flexible, adaptable working style with a ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Above all, an ability to relate to influencers and to develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan + Match %
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts
- Excellent Corporate Culture