Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Location: West Hollywood
- Creates and translates business strategies into effective and progressive HR initiatives for client groups to help them drive innovation, effectiveness and capability building. Proactively engages with business leaders.
- Provides strategic direction and solutions for workforce assessment and talent planning; leadership and employee capability strategies and programs; coaching and problem-solving; facilitating the development of desired culture in client group(s).
- Acts as change agent to drive cultural change and keep our values real across the company. Advises, influences and guides all levels of management on the HR implications of business strategies and all aspects of people-management and leadership. Anticipates the need for change and influence change before a crisis or inflection point arrives.
- Proactively assesses employee pain points and, in consultation with management, develops workable solutions. Reviews trends with management and recommends actions to ensure positive organizational changes and continued employee engagement.
- Tracks and reports staffing, retention, attrition, and other necessary data to line management; recommends programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
- Provides a proactive approach in identifying and managing employment related risks, including litigation and investigations in accordance with government regulations and company policy.
- Supports the development of Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) plans to meet operational goals.
- Partners with COE to ensure quality delivery of company-wide programs and initiatives.
- Develops and works on special and cross-functional projects as needed.
- Fosters an environment conducive to a high performance team oriented organization.
- Other duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of progressive exempt level Human Resources experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizational development and effectiveness along with competence in the areas of performance management, compensation, talent acquisition, compliance and development, management coaching
- Interpersonal and communication skills that instantly establish rapport, collaboration, trust, confidence and credibility with leaders and employees
- Strong business acumen and organizational agility - Able to size up business issues easily and recommend/establish priorities in partnership with the business
- Ability to contribute ideas and provide solutions to the design and implementation of HR strategies/programs/processes – and power to see it through
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator
- Resourceful, innovative and creative problem solver
- Functions comfortably and effectively in an entrepreneurial and high growth environment
- Master’s Degree
- Fast pace manufacturing experience
- Bilingual in English-Spanish a plus