Senior Email Marketing Manager
na New York City, NY na
Title: Senior Email Marketing Manager
About the Job:
We are looking for a collaborative and analytical marketing professional to join our Marketing Team as our Senior Manager / Director, Email Marketing, reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience managing and analyzing email campaigns. This is an opportunity to embrace the brand and mission while using your expertise to propel our campaigns forward.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Create and implement a comprehensive email marketing strategy with clear KPIs
- Develop roadmap for email optimization and testing
- Manage an accessible email calendar and ensure the delivery of scheduled campaigns and assets
- Manage relationships with ESP and our email agency partner
- Oversee the execution of all customer lifecycle and content marketing, working with our creative, digital product and merchandising team members, including:
- Work with our email agency partner to set up email templates, manage QA, and deploy campaigns
- Optimize our drip campaigns and triggered emails across the customer lifecycle
- Analyze campaign results and customer behavior to identify opportunities for upsells, increased revenue and improved retention
- Analyze key audience segments to identify opportunities for increased engagement
- Develop and share reports that highlight key insights and strategic learnings
- Evaluate ROI/differing response of target segments for specific campaigns
- Analyze the performance of creative assets and work with our creative team to incorporate learning outcomes
- Work closely with other marketing team members to create campaigns, test offers and messaging, and maximize the performance of initiatives
What we’ll love about you:
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to make campaign strategy and performance results for the team to understand and act on
- Passionate about the brand and mission
- Appreciation for our brand voice and aesthetic, coupled with ability to ensure the creative is continually improving
- A team player who is willing and happy to help
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Curious and constantly learning
What you’ll love about us:
- We are a team of smart, interesting, diverse, funny, and loving people.
- We offer competitive compensation, 100% paid health benefits, 401k with match, snacks, socks and a fun, relaxed office environment.
- We take the responsibility to make sure you are excited, happy, and find fulfillment in your work very seriously.
- We value fun. This is why we host office lunches, offsite team outings, and a bi-annual company retreat.
- We believe in giving back to the community and helping those in need, which is why we volunteer as a team regularly.