Senior Director of CRM
110 Greene Street, Suite 400 New York, New York 10012
Title of Job: Sr. Director of CRM
Company Description: Rapidly Growing apparel company with a strong e-commerce and brick and mortar presence
The Senior Director, CRM leads all retention/loyalty marketing reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. The person is an innovator who’s constantly testing to discover new ways to drive loyalty and growth. This person is deeply curious and is constantly pushing to drive performance within our established channels. The right candidate will have a track-record of success increasing the size and health of a large customer file, and in driving significant revenue expansion.
- Oversee the company customer file. Ensure file health is being tracked and nurtured. Constantly identify new and innovative ways to drive customer engagement;
- Create a robust multi-channel customer contact strategy that drives customer retention and spend. Develop and execute testing plan that can unlock new efficiencies and best practices;
- Find new and successful ways to leverage our customer file as we expand stores to new markets. Identify most productive ways to onboard these customers and convert them to brand evangelists;
- Lead our successful catalog/direct mail program. Identify highest leverage opportunities within our own file. Find new sources of viable prospects. Partner closely with our creative team to translate our customer learnings and product stories into compelling content;
- Lead email marketing. Drive acquisition by increase the value proposition of our emails. Identify new and nurture existing customer segments within the file. Work closely with our creative team and Editorial Director to increase message relevancy;
- Launch new loyalty program. Identify the right suite of benefits that will underpin this program and which customers fill find compelling. Work closely with our ecommerce and other teams to bring this new program and much-requested program to life;
- Continue to build value in our referral program, separate and as part of our loyalty program;
- Partner with CMO and Creative Director to identify new ways for the brand to show up that are not only efficient, but emotionally resonant;
- Partner closely with acquisition team. Help refine acquisition efforts through an understanding of which profiles/behaviors correlate with customer loyalty;
- Forge close, productive partnerships with the outside platforms/partners that will help enable our future success. Ensure the company is at the forefront of innovation and included in beta programs as appropriate;
- Drive continual improvement in our quality, thinking and capabilities. Champion innovation. Constantly introduce new ideas and stimulation to the team;
- Marry strategy and creativity with outstanding execution; and
- Direct, lead and mentor the CRM team. Serve as a model for leadership. Develop direct reports into the next generation of leaders.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in marketing, including 8-10 years in CRM specifically;
- Past experience successfully leading CRM function for a large organization;
- Deep experience in email and direct mail;
- Previous experience leading successful loyalty programs;
- Strong experience in and high comfort with online, social media and emerging technologies; and
- Previous experience in retail strongly preferred.