4950 E. 49th Street Vernon, CA 90058
Title of Job: Senior Designer
Company Description: Women's Contemporary Brand
Location: Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Spearhead and execute seasonal brand direction according to core client and market trends; ensure consistency across all categories
- Identify seasonal trends in design including color, fabrication, silhouette and category per brand direction
- Conceptualize seasonal stories that can speak to core customer through hand and computer sketches detailing patterns, colors, graphics and trims.
- Manage, lead and inspire an Associate Designer
- Create inspirational seasonal concept boards
- Partner closely with Merchandising and Production teams to ensure product is produced correctly and in time for deliveries
- Work with Tech Design team to monitor product development including tech packs
- Ensure that design and production calendar stages are being met on time
- Continued product development such as edits to fit, design and color.
- 7+ years of Design experience in Women’s Contemporary Fashion
- High taste level in Women's Contemporary Fashion
- Experience leading a rebrand a huge plus!
- Strong portfolio in Women's full collection (tops, bottoms, dresses, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to work quickly and with a sense of urgency; comfort level working with an intimate team
Salary: $100,000-$140,000 (depending on experience) + full benefits, 401k, PTO and more