Senior Demand Planner
10635 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 300 LA, California 90025
Title of Job: Senior Supply Demand Planner
Company Description: Establish + Growing Beauty Brand
Location: West Los Angeles
Responsibilities: See below
- Conduct background and historical data checks to forecast continual 18-month operational forecast for all company SKUs
- Heavy reporting and reporting development in NetSuite including key performance metrics and analysis of existing product/categories, new product launches, sell-in and sell-through, promotions and more
- Ensure inventory levels are appropriate through analysis of parameters, SKU attributes, safety stocks and demand plans
- Partner closely with wholesale, marketing and product development to ensure inventory levels are appropriate for events and promotional activity
- Responsible for updating PO status on a weekly basis including by SKU, quantities, estimated arrival and more
- Continually develop and execute system for phasing in new product and phasing out end of season/off-price products
- Review previous forecasting performance and identify major forecast variances
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve the dependability of future forecasts
- Identify and report on any significant variances between sales forecasts and organizational budgets
- 5-7 years of Demand Planning/Forecasting experience.
- Beauty experience in Demand Planning is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree
- NetSuite preferred, not required
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment
- Standard MS Office experience, advanced Excel strongly recommended.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as autonomously
Salary: Open depending on background + competitive benefits, 401k with match, gratis product, PTO and more!