Senior Customer Service Representative
. Los Angeles, CA 90250
Title: Senior Customer Service Representative
Company Description: Contemporary Apparel Brand
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Receive and confirm purchase orders.
- Accurate and efficient order entry to system via EDI processes, JOOR, or manual entry.
- Make updates to style orders in the system, providing updates to Sales Dept.
- Access GXS Catalog and Vendor Portals for retrieval and uploads of styles, orders, shipping, and invoicing applications.
- Review order audits for order entry accuracy.
- Order allocation and management of pick tickets for the warehouse.
- Process RA’s, swaps, call tags, and credits when approved, maintaining appropriate backup information per account(s).
- Support credit and collection on any disputes relating to order processing on an assigned territory.
- Communicate customer accounts' requests and complaints when necessary to a final resolve.
- Support Sales Reps and Management with timely information as requested.
- Provide support to various departmental and inter-department projects as needed.
- Review vendor compliance manuals and initiate changes to management and or departments affected.
- Monitor open orders, reports, and back orders within an assigned territory.
- Prepare all custom paperwork for international shipments.
- Responsible for daily invoicing and posting on all shipments within an assigned territory.
- Verify invoice paperwork and maintain customer files.
- Any special projects or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or minimum 5+ years of experience, preferably within the apparel and/or manufacturing industry working in customer service/support working with wholesale major department store accounts.
- Knowledge of EDI required; experience using BlueCherry is a plus!
- Perform data entry with accuracy; experience using Vantage Point is a plus!
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Responsible, Detailed, Organized and Motivated Team Player
- Time Management - utilize the available time to organize and complete work within a given deadline.
- Problem solving - find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Working under pressure - must work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Oral communication - communicate effectively and respectfully with others.
- Written communication - ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer oriented - ability to take care of the customer’s needs while following company procedure.
- Competitive Hourly Base - based on exp.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k + ROTH Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Employee Discount