Senior Amazon Account Specialist
New York, NY 10018
Title: Senior Amazon Account Specialist
Company: Well-known Consumer Goods Company
- Growth and Sell-out Targets - Drive the AMZ / B2C objectives to achieve teams OP targets through accurate forecasting, execution of merchandising and category activations, securing promo placements, rationalizing assortments, contributing to media strategies and mitigating competitive pressures.
- Manage driving activities across the platform directly with AMZ.
- Promotional Planning - Design, manage and execute promos across the platform
- Catalog and PDP Management - Support with item maintenance, content enhancements and PDP monitoring.
- GM and Competitive Monitoring - Track GM activities and key competitors in conjunction with analytics team.
- Securing Merchandising Packages - negotiate and secure merch packages with AMZ.
- Brand Store Maintenance - Support Trade Marketing in maintaining and enhancing the brand store on AMZ.
- Account Presentations - Lead key account meetings and presentations
- Provide MPs with all pertinent info
- Business Planning & Financial Budgeting / Reconciliation - Attend and represent AMZ B2C during cross functional meetings providing the organization the necessary account info and updates.
- Insights & Analysis - Provide actionable insights into the health of the business from existing reports and / or develop additional with the support of Trade Planning and Analytics teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a business related field, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Finance, Economics.
- 5+ years retail, CPG, wholesale or DTC work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working for or supporting Amazon (REQUIRED). Former Amazon.com SVS / AVS or buyer(PREFERRED)
- 2+ years working in AMZ Vendor Central(REQUIRED) -
- 1+ years’ experience supporting "other ecommerce" business whether Direct Channels, Brick & Mortar.com or Pure Players
- Experience in Strategic Planning required. Securing direct manager alignment and validation across multiple cross-functional business units plus external stakeholders.
- Financial knowledge - Understating of AMZ P&L and vendor / brand financials.
- Strong Project Management skills. Demonstrates ability to work under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Strong Analytical skills - Ability to work with numbers: generate reports and statistical data
- Strong Technical skills - Ability to fluently navigate within customer portals / dashboards as well as internal platforms.