Title of Job: Senior Accountant
Company Description: Luxury Jewelry E-Comm Startup
- Bookkeeping and administration, accounts payable / receivable, invoice processing,
- Excellent excel skills a must.
- bank statement reconciliation.
- Understand basic accounting concepts
- Balance sheet reconciliations to prep for audit
- Support the payment processing team, print checks
- Vendor / Seller payouts (Understand marketplace rakes & hikes)
- Assist with audits
- File and scan invoices & journal entries
- Provide clerical support for Sales Tax reporting
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- Applicants should have a degree in Accounting and or Finance related
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to
- this position.
- Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in standard IT and analytical tools, including significant
- experience in an ERP systems.Quickbooks or Peachtree a plus
- Should be comfortable with G-Suite products such as google sheets, word docs, google drive, etc.
- A highly motivated individual who can work independently and is comfortable with some level of ambiguity.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to communicate efficiently with clients and vendors.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of ownership.