Job title: Senior Account Manager
Company Description: Wholesale Fashion E-commerce/Tech
- Develop long-term relationships with enterprise accounts and VIP brand clients
- Track the development and success of our customers, referencing their goals and knowing how report back on progress and next steps.
- Work with C-Suites at the brands to learn their company and seasonal goals, and make a playbook to support them
- Accurately capture customer feedback and translate that into product requirements.
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers. Uncover areas of opportunity to grow their business with us
- Travel onsite to customers to develop relationships and learn firsthand how they are using our product to meet their business needs.
- Work closely with the Sales Team/Onboarding post sale to onboard new clients on our platform
- Become an expert on our technology solution, and how it can deliver value for marquee wholesale brands.
- Be a champion of world-class customer service; deliver high quality customer experience at every contact point.
- BA/BS Required, MBA / Graduate degree is a plus
- 5+ years experience working in fashion wholesale
- Experience as a buyer, working in merchandising or planning a plus.
- Relevant experience in Account Management/Sales, SaaS/Software, e-commerce, technology start-up experience a plus
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Experience working across/consulting C-Level executives
- Some management experience required
- Strong presentation skills and reporting experience
- Above all else, ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success