Senior Account Executive
Washington, DC 20001
Title: Senior Account Executive
Company: Fast-growing digital identity platforms
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Seeking a Senior Account Executive- Primary responsibilities will be to manage and execute a strategy to grow our public sector business. The candidate is responsible for all aspects of new business acquisition and growth.
- Manage and run end-to-end sales cycle to government market.
- Plan, execute and close deals that provide significant client value that will contribute to financial and strategic objectives.
- Partner with Customer Success to run pilot process and ensure account growth throughout customer journey.
- Expand business within accounts by building a long-term strategic relationship with customers.
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with Sales Development Representatives.
- Identify channel partners to assist during sales process.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience selling technology into regulated markets including government, financial services or healthcare.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with customers and building trust.
- Has existing strong relationships and great reputation among customers within the government, or relatable private industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired.
- Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance.