Senior Account Executive
. New York, NY 10012
Company Description: men's + women's contemporary apparel brand
Location: New York, NY
- Responsible for management of assigned major department stores and key account retailers.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop seasonal projections and forecast sales, markdowns, and margin.
- Collaborate with buyers/accounts to define and execute creative strategies and identify opportunities to drive sales and protect profitability.
- Execute against monthly targets identified and agreed upon by management.
- Collect, analyze, and report in weekly selling, in addition to, monthly and year-end.
- Oversee order confirmation, EDIs, shipping, etc.
- React to in-season sales executing reorders, RTV's, swaps, etc.
- Manage market prep and appointments as well as internal and external follow-up.
- Work with the Sales Director to evaluate merchandise assortments, positioning, visual standards, processes, staff proficiency, and marketing tools.
- Conduct store visits, product knowledge seminars, as well as provide competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the marketplace and to influence strategy.
- Monitor online channels on consistent basis.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field.
- Min. 5+ years of related experience in the advanced contemporary or luxury market, people leadership and management experience a strong plus!
- Present and up-to-date list of current account relationships and contacts within fashion wholesale industry; experience working with Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, etc. required.
- Have a pulse on the industry and current trends in order to stay updated with what's in and hot in fashion.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; must be a proactive team player!
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JOOR and/or NuOrder.
- Travel to accounts, shows, markets, etc. as needed.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Discretionary Year-End Bonus
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Product Gratis + Discounts