Senior Account Executive
. New York, NY 10012
TITLE: Senior Account Executive
LOCATION: New York, NY
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Contemporary Apparel & Premium Denim Brand
- Manage and exceed metrics set by management to maximize on sales goals/margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding MAJOR account relationships by opening new accounts and continuously creating growth opportunities.
- Work closely with other departments on trend forecasting and direction of future selling seasons, product development, and account feedback.
- Comprehension understanding of brand and competition in the marketplace.
- Create selling forecasts and key styles per season for each account.
- Manage accounts and monitor areas of growth opportunities, advising on sell-through of buys.
- Attend trade shows & markets throughout the year and present current line to buyers with relevant product knowledge.
- Work closely with accounting and customer service for proper payment and shipping of orders to buyers/stores.
- Minimum of 4 years of fashion industry experience
- Experience in fashion wholesale; contemporary and denim preferred
- Experience working with Macy's and Belk
- Existing client list and experiencing opening new accounts
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency; highly organized
SALARY: DOE - $70,000 - $80,000 + benefits!