Title: Senior Account Executive
Company Description: Established, international manufacturer
- Manage appointed domestic and international sales accounts and oversee sample coordination, product development, sales transactions, and internal communication between branch offices.
- Maintain a great working relationship with global customers including design, merchandising, sourcing, purchasing, quality assurance and management.
- Establish sales and nomination targets for assigned domestic and global customers.
- Monitor, analyze and develop sales and marketing strategies for appointed global customers with regular and timely reports to Senior Management team.
- Research, analyze, and identify new target customers.
- Develop a clear understanding of global sales and marketing strategy and become proficient in all products.
- Continuously educate and train all assigned customers, while working with products and programs.
- Assist and collaborate with other affiliates, both domestic and international.
- Determine customer’s supply chain profile including product development, global vendors and factory information – coordinate this information with relevant global locations to assist in profitable sales for the company.
- Forecast product availability and communicate logistical needs to appropriate teams to ensure on time delivery.
- Receive feedback and propose new products with Product Mangers and VP of Sales, ideas that will contribute toward the Research and Developmental teams
- Coordinate as necessary with Customer Service teams in the handling of purchase orders and work closely with Sales Support teams as needed.
- Assist the credit department with accurate and timely information to pursue payment of customer invoices as needed.
- Perform other sales related duties as assigned by upper management.
- Travel both domestically and internationally as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related sales or design experience preferably within the apparel industry.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to be self-motivated with creative thought process while working on a daily basis with the NY Sales Team
- Exceptional oral and written communication and networking skills