Senior Account Executive
. New York, NY 10010
Title: Senior Account Executive, Handbags
Company Description: Women's Advanced Contemporary Designer Brand
Location: New York, NY
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships major department store and specialty accounts across the U.S.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize sales growth, reduce inventory liability, and minimize markdowns.
- Analyze fiscal selling and client performance on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis to forecast growth and identify opportunities.
- Strategize to achieve sales goals each season through product assortment and event opportunities.
- Communicate with major accounts on initial budgets prior to market and actively manage follow-up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the market place and to influence strategy.
- Prepare and present collections during seasonal market appointments and trade shows (travel between 2-4 x per year).
- Jump in as needed with various operational tasks to support special orders and custom client requests.
- Research different markets and businesses and reach out to potential new accounts.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Min. of 6+ years relevant work experience in the women’s luxury ready-to-wear working with top-tier major department stores.
- Broad knowledge of department stores, e-commerce, and specialty retailers based in the U.S.
- Present and maintain list of current account relationships and contacts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; a proactive team player!
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JOOR.
- Travel required 2-4 x per year for domestic trade shows and market week.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Aggressive Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Clothing Allowance + Discounts