Senior Account Executive, Men's
1411 Broadway, 6th Floor New York, NY 10018
Company: Well known apparel company
Location: New York, New York
Title: Senior Account Executive, Men's
- Responsible for developing and achieving the annual sales plan for assigned accounts/brands.
- Sell to new and existing customers, seeking to expand the company’s customer base.
- Develop sales of new products and seek to find new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Travel to customers and potential customers’ facilities, providing them with information and support as required to secure business.
- Evaluate territory and/or store performance against established objectives/guidelines (sales forecast, budget, number of new accounts, gross margins, receipts, markdown allowance, RTVs and advertising expense, etc.) and take appropriate action to improve performance.
- Develop and maintain inventory and sales plan
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Provide timely reporting of activities in the field and special reporting to assist in business and product planning.
- Present and manage market week appointments.
- Supervise activities of personnel engaged in providing sales and customer support. Assign tasks, objectives, territories, product responsibilities and the like to direct reports, and through coaching, performance evaluation, and feedback. Enable those direct reports to perform their duties and to achieve their objectives.
- Participate in related trade shows.
- Other projects/duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- 3+ years of sales experience in men’s apparel/textile industry.
- Able to travel and attend trade shows.
- Excellent sales acumen, analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.