Security Officer - Medical Cannabis Dispensary
Lutherville-Timonium Lutherville-Timonium, Maryland 20193
We are seeking Security Officers who will provide exceptional security and operations support for a vibrant Baltimore Maryland Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary. We expect candidates who provide top level service, can communicate and most importantly be dependable.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with clients.
- Maintain and review daily activity log.
- Act as emergency responder for all unusual incidents while on duty.
- Maintain Visitor Logbook that each person who enters the building without an Employee ID should sign in and sign out of.
- Write incident report during the shift.
- Check proper ID of visitors/employees as necessary.
- Monitor cameras. If there is any suspicious activity, investigate and report to Supervisor or Manager on Duty.
- Prevent damage to property.
- Maintain visual of the Front Desk, lobby, and Dispensary area.
- Patrol Front of Building to insure that areas are secure and free of unauthorized persons and disturbances.
- Respond to altercations, and investigate.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to guest and employee incidents.
- Maintain an awareness of legal limitation of the position (local, state and/or federal ordinances).
- Respond to emergency situations, including medical, security, guest complaints, etc.
- Check and report safety hazards.
- Monitor employees as they enter and exit the building.
- Document all deliveries.
- Continuously check the front of the building to ensure that there is no suspicious activity or loitering.
MINIMUM 21 years of age.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Must have authorization to work in the United States.
Ability to work standing for several hours.
6'2 feet or taller & physically fit.
Experience in a retail/security environment.
Experience checking valid ID’s.
1 year prior experience in a security related position.
Please note final candidate will be required to undergo drug test and background check.