Morristown Morristown, NJ 07960
Title: Bridal Seamstress
Location: Morristown, NJ
Company Description: High-end bridal salon
Duties and Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Must be knowledgeable and have experience working with bridal gowns and evening wear
- Uphold and endorse professional experience, and provide world class service.
- Customer relations must be upheld to the finest degree at all times.
- Full knowledge of the complete alterations process is required by hand sewing and sewing machine.
- Ability to complete multiple alterations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of garment fabrication and construction; during appointments you will need to advise clients on fit and styling.
- Consistently and effectively communicate, model, and enforce company policies, core values, goals, and safety rules.
- Actively liaise and follow-up on a daily/ weekly basis with store management on completion of gown alterations.
- Great communication skills and must demonstrate confidence when interacting with clients, alterations team, and store management.
- Enjoy working in a team oriented environment, maintain energy and positivity, and have the ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment.
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities.
- Possess a polished image, professional demeanor and have excellent communication skills.
- Punctuality is an imperative and must have an incredible work ethic.
Requirements: MUST have advanced seamstress experience, ideally from bridal