Sales and Business Development Manager
New York Brooklyn, NY 11222
Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Company: Fast-growing creative production company that specializes in e-commerce imagery
The Sales and Business Development manager will be responsible for developing new customers in NYC and beyond, executing sales activities to achieve business goals and driving revenue growth through client acquisition and retention.
- Prospecting, networking and outreach within the luxury, lifestyle and food & beverage industries.
- Own and manage the entire sales process from top to bottom and shape the sales strategy.
- Set and achieve revenue targets according to company goals
- Work closely with the Founder and Brand Director on developing & optimizing messaging to increase sales effectiveness.
- Cultivate and maintain deep relationships with both current clients and new prospects
- Focus on developing strategic partnerships
- Stay on top of all things e-commerce, to understand and predict client’s changing needs.
- Identify and engage with potential partners & create new partnerships with agencies,
- organizations and other companies that will provide on-going lead generation
- Work directly with the production teams to ensure smooth transitions during client on-boarding
- Have 4+ years of previous sales experience with a successful sales track record
- Excellent writing, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Build trust by asking, listening and understanding client business goals, and creating solutions on how we can help to solve them
- Are familiar with the creative production process and a quick learner
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a friendly and genuine personality
- Tech-savvy and can understand internal systems and tools that the studio utilizes
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and oral) that can get your point across efficiently, and with kindness
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and follow projects through to completion
- Mac and Google Docs proficient
- Excellent time management skills