Sales Support Specialist
. Torrance, CA 90505
Title: Sales Support Specialist
Company Description: Women's Contemporary Apparel Brand
Location: Torrance, CA
- Responsible for driving monthly shipping cycle for both brands including in-advance preparation of shipments to accounts, outreach to Account Executives in regards to specific accounts or issues (when needed) and repeated follow-up with all accounts during the shipping dates to ensure all orders ship on time.
- Cultivate and maintain valuable relationships with new and existing accounts in order to drive sales revenue, secure re-orders, capitalize on best-seller opportunities, sell-through immediate stock, and make account-specific suggestions through daily/weekly communication.
- Communicate all added and dropped styles to accounts after each delivery’s buy is placed.
- Generate key Full Circle reporting as needed by the Sales Manager, including weekly sales reporting, order information, shipped vs. open reports, account lists by region, etc.
- Generate and publish all weekly ‘Available-To-Sell’ reports to the sales team, calling out low-inventory or newly sold out styles.
- Effectively manage various administrative requirements in a timely manner, including partnering with accounts and sales partners on the submission of new account setup documentation.
- Work with internal cross-functional partners including Finance, Logistics, and Production to communicate and follow-up about critical details and key accounts.
- Support the Sales Manager in preparation for Coterie and regional markets in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Chicago.
- Own all sample coordination responsibilities including follow-up with accounts after each new season’s samples ships, ensuring all samples are tracked and present in all sample sets, at all major tradeshows, regional markets, milestone meetings, etc.
- Min. 2-5+ years of experience in a customer suuport/service-driven role at a contemporary apparel brand.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Full Circle.
- Excellent oral and written and communication skills; comfortable working with sales partners and accounts over the phone and via email.
- Ability to strategically plan and manage daily workload to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Supreme organization, attention-to-detail, follow-thru, and accuracy in all aspects of daily work.
- Assertive, pro-active style with a sense of urgency; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
- Professionalism, integrity, positivity with regard to attitude, dependability, willingness to communicate openly and frequently, ability to provide solution-oriented approach in all areas of customer service and business development.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off