. Greenwich, CT 06830
Title: Sales Supervisor
Company Description: Advanced Women's Contemporary Brand
Location: Greenwich, CT
- Meet set personal sales metrics and store sales goals.
- Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business metrics reporting.
- Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships by establishing a returning client book.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, contributing to monthly sales at a minimum of 20% or higher.
- Personally maintain a UPT above company standard of 2.0 and develop store associates to achieve the same goals.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service and a positive experience in-store.
- Maintain an active sales floor presence to assist and coach staff in developing strong client relationships.
- Implement and maintain all visual merchandising directives to company standard.
- Monitor organization and upkeep of both the front and back of house of the store.
- Responsible for knowing and executing daily operations of opening and closing procedures.
- Min. of 2-3 years of retail sales experience working in a client-facing advanced contemporary or luxury retail setting.
- Previous leadership experience in a retail setting overseeing and training store associates.
- Completed Associate's or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work on a sales floor, creating long-lasting relationships with customers and a solid client book.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in fashion and growing long-term with an amazing women's ready-to-wear + accessories brand!
- Competitive Hourly Base
- Commission on Sales
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts