. New York, NY 10018
Company Description: activewear lifestyle brand
Location: New York, NY
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with major department stores, e-commerce, and specialty accounts.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize sales growth and assist with driving sales for accounts.
- Analyze fiscal selling and performance on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis to forecast growth and identify opportunities to increase sales and open new doors.
- Strategize to achieve sales goals each season.
- Communicate with accounts and actively manage and assist with sell-through.
- Conduct competitive analysis to maintain awareness of the market place and to influence strategy.
- Prepare and present collections during seasonal market appointments and trade shows (travel between 2-4 x per year).
- Research different markets and businesses and reach out to potential new accounts.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Fashion Merchandising, or a related field.
- Min. of 6-8+ years relevant experience in fashion wholesale working with majors, e-commerce, and speciality accounts.
- Experience within activewear or athleisure space required.
- Experience working with accounts such as: Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdale's, Equinox, Corepower Yoga, Soul Cycle, Carbon 38, Bandier, Shopbop, Revolve, and other major department store, specialty, and e-commerce accounts.
- Present and maintain list of current account relationships and contacts.
- Pulse on the industry and current trends in order to stay up to date within what's in and hot in fashion.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; a proactive team player!
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and robust analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and JOOR and/or NuOrder.
- Travel to accounts, shows, markets, etc. as needed.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Commission % of Sales
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off + Observed Holidays
- Product Gratis + Discounts